2018 Mini Sessions
This year I will be offering a limited number of mini sessions throughout the year in various locations and with different themes in mind. Please see below for a list of mini session events this year:
- March: Mummy & Me (4 slots)
- April/May: Spring Bluebells - various locations on Dartmoor (4 slots)
- June: Wildflower Meadows (4 slots)
- July/August: My Pony & Me (4 slots)
- September: Fine Art Ballet (outdoors)
- Oct/Nov (TBC): Christmas Sessions
What do I get?
I would never want to place you in the position of having to choose specific images to keep. This is why all the final edited images from your shoot will be presented to you in your online gallery for you to download and share with family and friends. And because I believe that photos deserve to be printed and held, I offer exclusive discounts on products in my mini-sessions.
Who are mini sessions for?
Mini sessions are a great introduction to having your portraits taken professionally, a quick way of updating the frames around your home and ideal for celebrating a milestone or enjoying a seasonal event. Within 30 minutes I will be able to capture simple family portraits or a collection of portraits of the children or a more extensive gallery of one child, or a child and a pet. If you are looking for a larger gallery of your family spending time together, or your child is particularly shy or you think they may run in the opposite direction when they see my camera, perhaps a full session would suit your family best. With a full photo session I will be able to tailor your session to the needs of your family and spend up to 2 hours on location with you.
What about rain?
I’ve become rather obsessed with watching the weather ahead of my photoshoots. Generally, your session will go ahead as scheduled unless it is heavy rain or gale force winds. As long as there is light, there are photo opportunities! Although I do aim to schedule a rain check date in just in case.
£180 and includes:
- A digital brochure with tips on what to wear and how best to prepare for your session
- A 30 minute session on location
- Ten beautifully hand-edited digital photos
- A private online gallery to share with family and friends
- Exclusive mini-session offers on prints, frames and other products